- Wednesday 1st November – PTFA AGM (school hall 7pm)
- Tuesday 7th & Thursday 9th November – Parents Evenings
- Friday 17th November – Children In Need (add spots to your uniform)
- Friday 24th November – Blackmoor class assembly (0900)
- Friday 8th December – EYFS & KS1 Nativity (2pm)
- Wednesday 13th December – Christmas dinner
- Thursday 14th December – Christmas jumper day
- Friday 15th December – Whole school carol service (0930 in the Church)
- Friday 15th December – last day of term; no After School Club
What’s it like to attend West Buckland?
“We are a small, caring and nurturing team who make every child feel valued as part of the West Buckland family. Everyone here has a voice with children given experiences and opportunities from staff who strive to create memories and embed fun.”
West Buckland is a four-class primary school, plus Nursery, located in a village setting near to Wellington. We get to know each family and build a supportive, caring and friendly environment where happy and successful children can flourish, grow and learn.
Our setting provides a welcoming, happy and safe place, where children are encouraged to try new and exciting things. Our supportive and inclusive team create a learning environment that stimulates conversation, develops curiosity, allowing children to discover their interests and grow their love of learning.
I believe our community feel and spirit is what makes West Buckland such a great place to be, everyone is passionate about our visions and values which I would encourage you to take a closer look at. Our curriculum is an enquiry based one that is built upon creating children who are respectful, worldly aware and both team and individually successful.
We hope that you like what you see on our website. If you would like to know more about us or to arrange a visit to our lovely school, please feel free to get in contact.